Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title:Clinician I
Salary Range: $49,920-$68,547.03 Actual offers will be determined by the candidate s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization s current compensation practices.
Job Code: 023
*This is a continuously open position. We may use this position to recruit for future needs
Works within the vision, mission, and philosophy of the agency. With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community. Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations. Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment. This position works directly with children and adults.
1. Completes assessments and evaluations that are culturally relevant and appropriate to youth and family strengths and needs, including identification of target behaviors and the function of those target behaviors.
2. Independently develops effective treatment plans with clear and measurable intervention strategies, which are tailored to child and family strengths, needs and cultural preferences.
3. Provides clinical leadership regarding family system observations and relays behavioral data to team in ways that demonstrate strengths based, solution focused values throughout all phases of service; i.e. engagement, stabilization, planning, intervention and transition.
4. Records and collects clinical information in ways that promote and reflect family input while maintaining accountability to risks and threats associated with presenting problems.
5. Independently coordinates the integration of comprehensive Functional Behavior Analysis and plans into overall child and family service plans with family members, referral sources, collateral contacts, community resources and other agencies and support persons involved with a child s plan for stabilization and wellness.
6. Facilitates the development and refinement of effective behavior and risk specific reactive and proactive safety plans.
7. Monitors effectiveness and efficiency of interventions with youth and families.
8. Demonstrates proficient skills and abilities regarding conflict management and mediation of teams.
9. Meets revenue and productivity standards.
10. Ensures that effective personal organizational systems for paperwork/ information management are developed and maintained to support timelines and priorities.
11. Employee is required to meet applicable productivity and documentation requirements
12. Driving to appointments with clients and their families or other key contacts
13. Physical interactions with children of variable ages such as, but not limited to, games, sports and other activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All employees are responsible for keeping job requirements up to date. This can include but are not limited to certifications, licensure, and maintaining a clear criminal record.
Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required.
One (1) year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
Two (2) years of clinical experience with children.
Training in domestic violence, physical/sexual child abuse and suicidal trauma with the competency to maintain current knowledge related to state, county and local law.
Knowledge of local county rules and regulations from the Department of Social Services or related division.
Experience, knowledge, skills and abilities with culturally diverse populations.
Bilingual communication skills in another language.
Other Specific Requirements
Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
Valid California Driver's license with two years experience driving and clean driving record will be required.
If program requires, employee must pass an initial physical abilities test (PATS) and be certified in crisis intervention techniques within the first 30 days and annually.
Uplift Family Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements ordinance 184652 Sec.189.04 (a)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to use hands tohandle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
In addition this position requires standing, sitting, walking, climbing and kneeling.
Employee Statement of Understanding
I have read and understand the job description for my position. I am able to perform all of the essential functions of this position. I agree to successfully complete all required training indicated for this position. I agree to keep all of my required certifications and licenses current and up to date and provide proper documentation of the same to the Human Resources Department. I agree to comply with all Agency policies and procedures. I agree to comply with the agency compliance plan and all laws, rules, regulations and standards of conduct relating to my position. As an employee, I understand my duty to report any suspected violations of the law or the standards of conduct to my immediate supervisor. As an employee, I will strive to uphold the mission and vision of the organization. All employees are required to adhere to the values in all their interactions with youth and families and fellow employees.