We have an opportunity for an outstanding caregiver to provide one-on-one care for a female client in Petaluma.
You understand that underneath dementia is a person, not just a patient. You know you can find that person and improve their quality of life. At Tender Rose, we'll help you do it.
We offer the industry's best benefits and support, including:
Highly competitive hourly rates + benefits
Consistent monthly schedules
Best dementia care training in the industry
Career growth opportunities
About this Opportunity
- Are you an experienced, compassionate caregiver, CNA, or LVN Student?
- We have a rewarding, one-on-one caregiving opportunity
- You will provide care to your client, prepare meals, and facilitate activities
- We currently have full-time morning & evening shifts available
Pay & Benefits
- Your base pay for this opportunity is $18.10/hr
- Yearly income ranges between $40,000 to $55,000 working full-time
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- You will be paid double time starting at $36.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You will have 24/7 support from your on-call Care Team