Los Angeles VP of Sales - Robert Half Technology, Managed Technology Solutions
CA LOS ANGELES DOWNTOWN
In the role of Vice President - Managed Technology Solutions Group, your responsibilities, within your assigned territory, will be to grow revenue for technology services and solutions with Robert Half Technology clients. These services include hardware and software implementation, technology services outsourcing, software development, cloud computing solutions, cybersecurity services as well as ERP capabilities. Growth in these services will be a direct result of revenue developing activities such as marketing meetings, scheduling and conducting client meetings as well as targeted usage of electronic marketing tools.
In this role, you will collaborate with field management to analyze business opportunities and develop and implement client pursuit strategies. Additionally, you will act as consultant to branch staffing professionals within assigned territory regarding high-volume opportunities. This role reports to the Executive Vice President - Managed Technology Solutions, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Position requires 20-40% regional travel.
- A proven track record of success in technology staffing, services and solutions.
- Experience with developing relationships with C level personnel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
- Communicates and upholds Robert Half s corporate vision and values.
- Reinforces the importance of maintaining the highest standards of operational excellence.
- Promotes and supports an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion are championed.
- Supports and encourages adoption of the Robert Half Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and the Corporate Compliance and Ethics Program.
- This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Managed Technology Solutions. There are no direct employee supervision requirements.
- The Vice President will be based in a Robert Half office in their local market.
- Candidates for this role should have 5+ years of successful professional business development experience. This demonstrated track record of success would ideally be from the technology services, solutions or staffing industry.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies. (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
CA LOS ANGELES DOWNTOWN
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, manager, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, team lead