The company operates within the Biotechnology sector.
- Hire and develop each OTM to achieve his/her maximum individual potential, resulting in the achievement of key results such as an increased prescriber base of physicians, prescription growth, unit growth, and market share advancement of Oncology products.
- Achievement of Area quarterly and annual sales objectives through implementation of company and Oncology US sales direction.
- Develop Area Business Plans which incorporate overall strategy of the business unit. Lead effective execution of corporate objectives, strategies, and tactics with Oncology portfolio
- Manage and promote a high degree of account team coordination and execution with OTMs.
- Lead of the critical charge to ensure the understanding and implementation of the company direction at the Area and territory levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key physician practices, hospitals/clinics, and patient advocacy organizations.
- Ensure compliance with all Company, industry and government laws or guidelines regarding ethical standards.
- Experience in Oncology Sales/Management is preferred and specialty biologics markets highly desirable.
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry with demonstration of successful results.
- 3-5 years of experience managing a sales force, preferably in specialty/oncology sales.
- Strong expertise in reimbursement and managed care knowledge
- Experience selling and leading teams with multiple product portfolios
- Launch experience
- Managed a co-promote partnership/alliance is highly desirable
- In-depth understanding of the oncology landscape and market dynamics is highly desirable
- Home Office/Headquarters experience is a plus
Associated topics: analyst, b2b, business management, business technology, channel partner, client, franchise, guest, inside sales, transaction