The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with care developed for each individual patient in accordance with physician s orders when applicable.
We are in search for a qualified LVN that is interested in helping a client with their medical needs in the luxury of the client home. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience in nursing care as well as experience working with clients with a g-tube, but training would be provided if needed. The client is a young male that lives in the Santa Rosa area and is in need of care Monday - Friday starting at 2:45 PM.
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs
- Initiates the plan of care when directed and makes necessary revisions as patient status changes
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventative, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning of the process
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Provides healthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care
- Adheres to Maxim policy and procedure
- Attends case conference, team meetings, and education in-services as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the RN will practice.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practices.
- One year prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
- Current CPR.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Successful completion of the Maxim's background screening and hiring process.
- Successful completion of all pre-employment testing.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer