A California-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule will be 4 - 5 days per week, and you will see an average of 23 patients per day. The EMR system is NextGen. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 4 - 5 days per week
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 23 patients per day
- Medical Spanish-speaking required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care