A California-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS and ACLS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, and you will see 18 - 25 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Allscripts.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, practice physician, practitioner, primary, urgent