An exciting locum tenens urology physician opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is comfortable with outpatient procedures and hospital-based surgeries and has an active CA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with call, and you will see 23 patients per day on average. The facility uses Allscripts and Meditech EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have fluoroscopy certification.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Clinic and call coverage
- Allscripts and Meditech EMR
- 23 patients per day
- Hospital-based and outpatient procedures
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology